We believe that:
- Each child is unique and they develop at a different pace.
- Children should learn in a safe, child centered environment through self exploration and a variety of open-end activities.
- The learning environment and educational process should recognize the different learning styles, abilities and interests.
- Education should address the holistic needs of the child which in turn leads to the scientific development.
- The kindergarten program should focus on the physical, social, emotional, aesthetic and intellectual development of the child.
- The early establishment of the positive self-concept and a positive attitude towards the school provides a foundation for formal education.
- • Mere book learning will not help. We want to give the education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded and one can stand on one's own feet.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the Administration, Faculty, Grand Parents, Parents and the Students.