Aim & Goal
The aim and objective of this school is to offer Value Based Education, to mould children morally to face the challenges of modern day living and to give them practical and judicious combination of academic excellence and extracurricular activities / character building through a play way method.
We create a developmentally appropriate curriculum to meet the needs of each individual child.
Our aim is to guide all our children on their individual journey of learning and discovery and give them the very best opportunities. We ensure that each and every child has an happy pre-school experience.
We also ensure that each and every child is encouraged and supported in order to achieve their fullest potential. This means that every child's aptitude, interests as well as their individuality is acknowledged.
To provide developmentally appropriate program, which gives each child the time they need to grow, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- To enrich the learning experiences by extending the child's idea, responding to their questions and engaging them in conversation to improve their thinking ability.
- To provide a child-centered environment that encourages competence and self-esteem.
- To establish initial interest and lay the foundation for the development of skills in reading, writing and math.
- To foster curiosity and enthusiasm towards learning.
- To develop independent work habits and problem solving techniques.
- To help parents overcome their queries regarding child rearing through Positive Parenting Workshops.
- To help children develop and bring a better classroom atmosphere, we conduct in-house Teachers Training Program by engaging them, how to be in conversation with the child.
- To create an environment where children, teachers and parents work together in a cooperative spirit and composed frame of mind to consistently encourage each child's maximum development.